Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Stolen From Luverly

Random Questions

* Nervous Habits:
I play with my fingers... my rings... and I smile a lot.

* Can you roll your tongue?
You know I can... nyugguh! RRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

* Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?
I sho' can, boss.

* Tattoos?
Yep. Two of them.
And I want to add a little to the one on my right shoulder... I want to make it a bit bigger.

* Piercings and where?
Nope.
But if I was going to pierce anything... I'd have to get my butt cheek pierced. Seriously... not many people have a butt cheek piercing.

* Do you make your bed daily?
Do I...
Are you serious?
No way.
I throw some sheets and a blanket on the bed... when I wake up, they are thrown in a ball at the foot of the bed... and when I go to bed the next night, I just grab the ball at the foot of the bed, unroll it, and pull it over me.

CLOTHES

* Which shoe goes on first?
I have not a clue.

* Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?
Umm... not that I can remember.

* On the average, how much money do you carry in your wallet?
On average... I'd say I carry about zero dollars. I just use my check card.
That way... when a bum asks me for money... I can honestly look at him/her and regretfully say "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't have any cash."

* What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
My rings and my necklace.

* Favorite article of clothing?
Jeans. I love jeans.

FOOD

* Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I twirl it.

* Have you ever eaten Spam?
Not only have I eaten it... but I actually like it on occasion. It works great for camping.

* Favorite ice cream flavor?
Pralines and Cream and Coffee. That's about the only 2 ice cream flavors I'll buy.
Then again... I'm not a huge ice cream fan. 1 pint will last me at least a week.
It's to effing cold.

* How many cereals in your cabinet?
Zero.
If I buy cereal... that means I'd have to buy milk. And when I buy milk... it goes bad before I finish using it. (and I only buy the 1/2 gallon)
In other words... I'm not a huge fan of drinking milk.

* What's your favorite beverage?
Beer.

* What's your favorite restaurant?
I don't know... Cracker Barrel? Maybe. I don't know if I have a favorite. I like most of them.

* Do you cook?
Only when there is no other option.
It's not that I don't like cooking... it's just that I don't like taking the time to cook.

GROOMING

* How often do you brush your teeth?
At least once a day.

* Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair?
Yes. I dyed it blonde... and I tried to put blue highlights in... but I didn't leave the dye in long enough because I was in a hurry and rushed for time.

* Do you swear?
Every damn day.
(How this fits into grooming I doubt I'll ever know)

* Do you ever spit?
I sho' does.
(and I don't see how this falls under the category of "grooming" either)

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE

* Animal?
Umm... a skunk.
Actually... I want a pet skunk.
**not very well known fact**
I actually sort of like the way skunks smell. :)

* Food?
Pizza

* Month?
As long as it's a warm/hot month I like it.
I absolutely hate the winter months.

* Day?
Any day that I don't have to go to class.

* Favorite Cartoon Character?
Eric Cartman

* Shoe Brand?
I don't wear shoes... I wear boots.
And so far... I really like the GBX boots. The last pair I owned lasted me a little over 5 years. That's why I bought an identical pair... and that's what I wear now.

* Subject in school?
So far it has been philosophy.

* Color?
Black.

* TV show?
South Park... but there are many tv shows that I like... except... most of the ones I like are no longer aired on tv. (Thank you P2P)

IN AND AROUND ROOM

* The CD player?
AKA: My computer.

* Person you talk most on the phone with?
My sister. Well... she's the one person I talk the longest to. I probably have more phone calls to/from my brother... but our conversations last about 2 minutes. (gotta love guy conversations)

* Ever taken a cab?
I have. I've even been so drunk that I got in the cab... got to my hotel... remember picking up someone's $5 that fell on my chest, which someone thought was my payment so I didn't end up paying for the ride... and... that's about all I remember about that cab ride. I don't even remember getting in the cab or leaving the cab... or getting in the hotel... or leaving the bar. Wow... I forgot about that story.

* What color is your bedroom?
It is now blue and black. (Thank you Andy)

* Do you use an alarm clock?
The one on my phone.

* What's your sleeping position?
95% of the time I cannot fall asleep unless I'm on my stomach with my arms over the pillow and my head resting on my arms. But once I'm asleep, I'll reposition into all sorts of weird poses.

* Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?
I'll have a blanket rolled up at the foot of the bed... which I stick my feet under to keep them warm. Other than that, I won't cover up with anything.

* Do you sleepwalk?
Not since I was a wee lad.

* Do you talk in your sleep?
Not that I know of.
Then again... I've never stayed up all night to see if I do.

* Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
What kind of a perv do you take me for?!?!? Of course I don't sleep with...
...
Oh...
... right.

No, I do not sleep with a stuffed animal.

* How about with the light on?
I can... but I would rather have it off.

* Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio?
Both, actually. I'll fall asleep with the tv under my left arm and the radio under my right arm.
No... I do not usually sleep with the radio/tv on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home