Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It Smells Like Updawg In Here

What's updawg?

OOOOHHHHH!!! What's up, Dawg!?!?!?

Ok... lame joke is now over.

Wow... it's been forever since I updated.

The reason for the lack of updates is because of Guild Wars. This game rocks... and needless to say... it's quite addicting. The game is similar to Dungeon Siege... but in my opinion... I'm liking it much more. The only thing I dislike about it is the movement of the character and camera angle. I wish it were more like Dungeon Siege. However, the game is so awesome that I can easily overlook this little problem.

I'm afraid that once I get back to College Station that I won't be able to play this game. As everyone knows, our intergay connection at the house is sometimes slower than dial-up... or it just doesn't work. Once again, I'll see if we can pay $10 extra a month and switch to DSL. But since I'm the only loser in our house who spends most of his time online... I'm the only person who really sees the problem(s) with the connection.

Anyways... I have other news. Wednesday (tomorrow) I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled. Let me tell you how unexcited I am about this.

Thankfully I only have 3 wisdom teeth in my mouth. One of them decided not to form. I wish the other 3 would've taken the missing one's lead.

I want to look at the upside to this... I did get some 20 pills of Vicodin out of the deal. So... if in the next few days I make a post or two that doesn't make any sense... I'm blaming the Vicodin.

School starts on the 17th. I'm really excited about this next semester. Laura Soon-to-be-Bartus is leaving her A&M parking pass in my car... which means I will hopefully be spending quite a few amount of hours in the library with my friend Mike. After a few hours of staring at a book... it's always nice to have someone there to offer a distraction. My goal for this semester is to get all "A's". I have never managed to do this before... but we shall see.

I'll be taking:
Philosophy of Religion
Ethics
One of the remedial math courses
Public Speaking and
Creative Writing

With these classes... I think all "A's" is quite within my grasp. All I must do is force myself to go to the library instead of playing video games and watching movies.

And I'm finially going to apply for A&M. So... this summer, hopefully, I'll be an Aggie instead of a Blinndergartner. But no need to worry... the School Spirit Nazis will not be able to influence me. I could honestly care less about school tradition. Hey... if the Marine Corps couldn't get me motivated about their crazy traditions... I doubt A&M will be able to get my psyched about theirs.

And now... I'm out of things to talk about. Well... actually... I could probably continue to type for quite some time... but I really don't want to. Guild Wars is calling for me again... so I must answer.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

careful...vicodin is very addicting, I know all too well. It happens when you have it prescribed multiple times in less than 4 months.

Enjoy Austin...College Station is a ghost town...I am loving it, no lines anywhere.

03 January, 2006 19:09  
Blogger Nathan said...

Hey Luke, I'm taking the philosophy of religion from Thomas and ethics from Pry. (both at Blinn)

Hey Ed, I've been perscribed Vicodin and Percocet (sp) many times. :) I haven't got hooked on them yet. And I only have 20 of them... that should last me a while.
If I do get addicted... I won't say you didn't warn me. :)

04 January, 2006 01:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try crushing them and snorting it, I bet that'll make you feel real good real quick.

05 January, 2006 12:11  
Blogger Nathan said...

I'd rather take it with a beer. :)

05 January, 2006 13:37  
Blogger Nathan said...

Yeah... it's online only. I didn't know this when I bought it... but that's ok. I think I might still be able to play it in the CB... but we'll see.

If you do get it, let me know your SN and we can play some quests together.

09 January, 2006 17:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home