Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Family

First off... I must tell everyone what my sweet, innocent, little Dubeee learned. Dubeee... who is a female... has learned to hump her new toy monkey. I do not know how or where she learned this... but I must say... it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. She looks just like a male dog humping... except... she's a girl and has nothing to hump with. I just don't get it.

Anyways... dog humping aside... my family is in town. We spent the day at the mall... then we ate pizza at our house... then watched a movie.

Oh... and before the ladies made it back to the house, all the guys (Me, my cousin, my dad, and my new uncle) all sat around a played Halo 2 for a while. My dad and new uncle are not any good... but it was still fun playing with them.

After everyone went back over to my grandma's house to go to bed... my brother, Panda, my cousin, and myself played Halo 2 for a little bit longer.

Once Christopher and Panda left, I showed my cousing Destory All Humans... this game is freaking hillarious. (Thanks Luke)

Now I am off to watch some more Smallville. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas... I mean... Happy Holidays. (Gee... I'd hate to offend someone by saying the word Christmas) *rolls eyes*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dubeee's obviously been corrupted by Buddy who humps anything that moves.

26 December, 2005 23:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You only say that because you've never seen Buddy around other dogs. :)

28 December, 2005 12:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home