Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

And People Thought We Were Just Being Paranoid

Ok...

One argument given against gay marriages is that if we allow this to happen... it won't be llong before people start wanting to marry their pets or other various animals.

I've also heard people say that this is just stupid because no one would want to marry an animal.

And to that... I'd say... check out this article.

The woman married a dolphin. (by the way... the photo is not of the "bride"... it's just coincidental that I found that image)

As ridiculous as this is... I found the very last line of the article to be quite humorous:
"I made a dream come true. And I am not a pervert."

Yeah... sure... you're not a perv.
No really... I believe you.
Honest.
Really.
No... you're not a perv.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Guess she just wanted a good fluke!

05 January, 2006 18:50  
Blogger John Jackson said...

Chris I would have to say she's both!

06 January, 2006 08:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home