Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Let the Drinking Begin

That's right... Finals are over!

I ended up making a 94 in my computer class...
an 80 (or 85 if he curves) on my Anthropology class... which gives me a "B" in the class.
And I'm not sure about Children's Literature... but I feel fairly confident that I did alright.

And now... I have enough wood out back to burn all night... and enough beer in the fridge to last all night.

So... if you don't hear from me tomorrow... I'm still in bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! I wish I could have come and celebrated with you, but alas, I have a job to work and a wife to love, so I have to stay here. :)

14 December, 2005 11:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home