Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm Engaged!

Well... it's been a few days since I've updated. However, there is a good explanation as to why that is.

You see, I have been communicating with my fiancé. (That's her to the left)

She's in Russia right now. Her name is Svetlana. I don't really know how to pronounce that... but that's not important. Her English isn't all that great... but as I said a moment ago... that's not important. She says she's a hard worker... so I'm sure she'll pick the language up in no time.

She's 18 years old, 155 cm tall, she weighs 55 kg, and she's really excited about finally leaving Russia and moving over here to America.

All that's really important is that we love each other.

I don't really know all that much about her... however I am a bit worried about her at the moment. She has informed me that her mafia boss dad wants to start prostituting her out for a little extra spending money... so the sooner we can get her over to America and get married the better.

We're hoping for sometime in the next month or so.

I'll post more information on here as I get it.

Neither of us have a lot of money... so keep checking out the blog for the mass invitation.

I hope to see all of you there.

And now... I must go to sleep. (school starts bright and early tomorrow at 1325)

9 Comments:

Blogger John Jackson said...

Good one Nathan.

17 January, 2006 07:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA

17 January, 2006 10:26  
Blogger Nathan said...

I don't understand why ya'll are laughing. I was expecting to be congratulated... not mocked.

This is serious. I really am getting married to Svetlana sometime in the near future.

But first I must figure out a good time for the both of us... and come up with $6000 U.S.

17 January, 2006 11:13  
Blogger southcutt said...

She looks like a cutie...but have you seen any of her below the neck?

And I'd better be invited to the wedding!

17 January, 2006 11:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me guess, you send $6000 to the girl's relatives in Indonesia, then they send you the girl with $10000 to the USA, right? Heehee.

17 January, 2006 12:08  
Blogger Nathan said...

No... I don't send the money to her parents... I'm supposed to send it to Prince Mufarstian somewhere in Nigeria.

17 January, 2006 16:31  
Blogger Ed said...

Congratulations...does she have 2 sisters (one for Vastine, one for me) heck maybe even a cousin for Alan.

17 January, 2006 16:59  
Blogger John Jackson said...

Congratulations Nathan, and I hope you and Svetlana of...where was she from again?...are very happy together.

17 January, 2006 19:14  
Blogger John Roberson said...

Did I ever tell you about the time we almost bought a Russian mail-order bride to cook and clean for us? I mean, what a deal -- we give her $10000 and citizenship, she cooks and cleans for us for a year. Then we go our separate ways, and everybody's happy. Sounds good? No, sounds GREAT!

18 January, 2006 08:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home