Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Talent Show

Back in high school I never tried out for the talent show. My saxophone quartet thought about doing it... but we decided not to for some reason. However, I did go to one of our talent shows... and... well... it was ok... but it was nothing like these guys. (the video is 6 min. long... and it may take a while to download... but it's worth it.)

If this group didn't win the talent show... I would be completely surprised.
Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

No, I haven't seen that one. Do you have the link or video for it?
What's it of?

01 December, 2005 18:04  
Blogger southcutt said...

I think Percussion Studio did a bunch of Nintendo theme songs in one of their shows...didn't have all the props, though.

Maybe I'm missing something, but...why would OU be at the same RUF state conference as A&M?

01 December, 2005 19:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was cool. Amazing, if those guys didn't win, then someone bought the judges.

02 December, 2005 10:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home