Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Poopie!!!

I debated whether I should add a picture for this post... but I decided against it. And since you probably don't know why I decided against a picture for this post... I shall explain.

Last night was spent in the back yard with some cigarettes (and Black & Milds), beer, friends, and of course... the fire. As I mentioned... we had beer this time. And there's still some in the fridge. (Praise be to God!)

As the fire began to die out, I went walking around the back yard in search of fallen branches or any other item/object made of wood. I managed to gather a small pile... enough for another half hour fire.

I didn't notice this until I came back inside... but whilst I was out gathering wood for the fire... I managed to step in some of Socrates' poopie. It must have been a rather large "log" because it covered almost the entire bottom of my boot.

So... I tell this story to explain what's going on at the moment... here in the library.

I managed to clean off most of the poopie... however, there is still a bit under the boot. There's enough still on the boot that I can smell it from my chair. *evil grin*
People keep sitting down next to me... then a few minutes later they get up and move. This has happened about 3 or 4 times now. I keep getting looked at as if I had shat myself or something.
Hmm... I wonder what this girl would do if I decided to prop my feet up on the table.

No... I shan't do that.

So I guess... the moral of the story is... if you have poopie on the bottom of your shoe, be sure to clean it off or you will offend your nose (and the noses that sit near you).

**after thought**
Maybe I should've posted a picture...

2 Comments:

Blogger John Jackson said...

Oh do! Do! (no pun intended)

07 December, 2005 16:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took Buddy to work with me yesterday. A customer came in and had her long hair chihuahua too. The two dogs looked VERY similar. Anyways, they're running around the store, no big deal. Well the customer's dog hikes his leg and pees on a Wal-mart cart that I "borrowed" from their parking lot to use as a trash cart. She was so embarrassed. I told her it was no big deal. About five minute later, Buddy mounts Louis (the other dog's (also male) name) and starts to hump away. My dog's a homo. :(

The letters to verify that i'm not a spambot are funny. They often remind me of silly or random things. For example, the letter are smehgn. For whatever reason, I thought of Smeagol.

08 December, 2005 08:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home