Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Well... yesterday was an awesome day. I won't go into specifics... but yeah... it was great. :)

Well... my grades were posted on Blinn's website today. I'm happy with all the grades... but I'm a bit shocked by one of them:

English---------C
Ethics----------C
Math-----------A
Phil. of Rel.---B
Speech---------A

I'm extremely happy that I made a "C" in English. That was really the only class that had me concerned.
Now... the one that shocked me was Ethics. I made a "B" on all of my tests... so I'm not really sure how I managed to get a "C".

Oh well... I don't care. A "C" is passing... and with a "C" I'll still be able to get my degree.

I'm super excited about summer conference. I haven't been in two years.

And tonight... I get to go to the Linnemeyer's bible study! YAY!

Ok... now I'm starving... I'm going to go see if my grandma wants to eat lunch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

YAY!!!
I've had a few Fantastic!s in my life so far. :) Only one in college though. :)

12 May, 2006 14:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home