Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's late... and I'm tired

I have almost completed my speech. I have to present it tomorrow at 1:25 in the p.m. It's on Smoking Bans and how I disagree with them. It should spark some good conversation. I just wanted to take another break to give an update.

Well, I realized that I completely forgot to make any mention of this past weekend.
It was awesome. :)
I won't go into much detail... I just wanted to let everyone know that it was great. :)

And I also want to thank those of you who have been praying for me. God sent me someone whom I was able to talk to tonight. He was having some issues of his own... so we talked about them for a while. Then he asked about what was going on in my life... and he listened. It was great. No un-needed words... he just listened and was supportive.

Of course, I would be grateful if you would keep me in your prayers while I try and figure out the next step (or few steps) of my life. I have many important things on my mind that I must figure out... and figure out soon. So, pray that God will give me wisdom in my future actions/decisions and for a peace of mind so I can think straight. Also, please pray that God will send me a job that I can start as soon as I move back to Austin.

In other news, I'm definitely ready to see this semester come to an end. 5 classes in one semester is almost too much for my brain to handle.

Actually... this is one of the many reasons I'm looking forward to moving back to Austin. I need a break from school. Don't get me wrong... I definitely want to finish getting my degree... I just need a break. At first I was upset that my education was being put on the backburners once again... but now... it's not that big of a deal. At least not at the moment.

Ok... now I must go and wrap up my speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home