Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, April 17, 2006

Better

Ok, I'm feeling much better now than I was earlier today.

I think the fact that I was able to sleep from 4:30 in the p.m. until ten after 9 in the p.m. helped out a lot. Plus the fact that it does actually look like I'll be getting my associate's degree at the end of the summer helps out as well.

The latter is nice because that's one less thing I have to "worry" about.
And the sleep was nice... I'm about to go back to bed. I woke up only to eat... and I got to eat with Alan and Ed... so that was good. We had IHOP... which none of us had eaten at in quite some time.

And now... I'm going back to bed because I have a ton of research that must be completed by tomorrow night. (well... technically tomorrow by 1:25 in the p.m.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home