Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, April 24, 2006

YAY!!!

My research paper is complete!

You know what this means?

It means no more Edgar Allan Poe!!!

Well... not only that, but it means my stress level just dropped drastically.
Now I've only got to worry about 2 more speeches, 3 more tests, then finals.

I cannot express how desperately I want this semester to hurry and come to an end. However, I know that no matter how badly I want it to hurry... it's going to go by at God's pace. Therefore, I'll continue to live life one day at a time.

In other news...
I went to the gym again today. I swear... my trainer's trying to kill me. I couldn't complete everything that I was supposed to do because my muscles started giving out. You know what that means? It means that tomorrow... my arms/shoulders/back/legs/etc... are going to hate me. And they'll let me know just how much they hate me.
Oh well... that's what water's for.

I'm really excited about getting back into shape. I'm tired of not being able to do some of the things I used to be able to do. So... I must be sure to continue going to the gym on a daily basis... even if I'm unable to complete everything I'm supposed to do... I can at least do my cardio work. That's better than nothing.
Maybe... just maybe... one day I'll be able to run again. I'm not so sure that my knee is up to that challenge any time soon... but I'm patient. Hopefully these leg muscle exercises will strengthen the muscles surrounding my knees so that I can run again. I really miss doing that... as strange as that sounds. I used to hate running... but... when you're physically incapable of doing something that you used to have no problems doing... it makes you want to be able to do it again.

Anyways... I need to read and write a short paper that's due tomorrow.

Yay! More papers. :)

At least this one won't be bad. I actually like writing papers... so long as it's not a literature analysis.

Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home