Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Untitled

Ok... I swear... my trainer is trying to kill me.

First... she had me lifting weights until my arms felt as if they were going to fall off.

Today... she had me doing stuff on my legs. Once I was finished... I was walking like I had two gimp legs.

But seriously... this is cool. I'm so glad that I'm actually able to start getting back into shape.

My trainer said that if I continue to strengthen the muscles in my legs that she has me working on... I should be able to run again.

So... this is good news.

In other news, I took my last math test (excluding the final) today. I think I got a 104... but I won't be sure until I get the test back on either Tue. or Thur. of next week.
Near the end of the test, someone asked if he was going to give a curve. He said he'd see how everyone did. I really hope I didn't just destroy the curve for everyone... that would be bad.

I know I got the bonus question correct... because I asked the professor about it as I turned it in.

So... if I got the rest of the right... I'll have a 104. That would be cool... because it would take my 94 and bump it up to a 98.

Anyways... I've got to go eat something. And I've got to start keeping track of what I eat and when I eat it... otherwise my trainer's going to get mad at me again. :) (Ok... so she wasn't really mad at me.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

I'm not turning into a health freak. :'(

That hurts my feelings. :'(

I'ma go cry. :'(

But first I'ma go eat some celery... drink some soy milk... and then eat some tofu.

28 April, 2006 11:38  
Blogger southcutt said...

If I ever see you eating celery and tofu, I might really have to beat you down! Although if you keep up this workout routine, that might get more difficult....

28 April, 2006 13:34  
Blogger Nathan said...

Psh!
No one will be able to stop me once I become Veggie Man! I'll have celery skills... and potato skills... and carrot skills... and all other sorts of veggie skills.
With those skills combined... I'll be unstopable!
Muahahahaha *evil laugh*

Quick, Fruit Boy! To the Veggimobile! We have to go fight the Junky Brothers (Sugar Sam & Fat McGee)again!

29 April, 2006 00:07  
Blogger Nathan said...

HAHAHAHA
Jess, you crack me up. :)

29 April, 2006 20:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home