Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I've decided....

I have been thinking seriously about this for a while... however I haven't really said anything about it to most of you. As soon as this semester is over I'm going to move to Kenya for at least 6 months.

One of my really good Marine Corps buddies called me up a few months ago and informed me of a great business opportunity. Well... it's not really a business... however... we should get some really good money from this.

The cool thing is, my buddy is paying for the plane ride over to Kenya. From there we will go to our destination and begin working. I'm really excited for many reasons.

First, I haven't seen this guy in over 4 years. He is a guy who I trust my life with.
Second, if what he says is in fact true... I may not ever have to worry about money issues ever again.
Third, I will finally be temporarily leaving this country... which is something I've been wanting to do for quite some time now.

I wish I could go into more detail about this... but since my friend asked me not to reveal too much I shall refrain from doing so.
However... we should be in the news for our find sooner or later. I'll email everyone and let them know the time and date to watch the news.

AHH!!! I'm so excited about this.

Ok... sleep.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well we'll miss you, but if you think it's what the Lord is calling you to do. Have you prayed about it?

01 April, 2006 06:52  
Blogger Nathan said...

Ok... so this didn't really get the reaction I was looking for. This was an April Fools joke. *sigh*

02 April, 2006 00:26  
Blogger Mike said...

This was an April Fools joke.

I got it.

02 April, 2006 19:33  
Blogger southcutt said...

This was an April Fools joke.

Yeah, I figured as much.

I wish I could go into more detail about this... but since my friend asked me not to reveal too much I shall refrain from doing so.
However... we should be in the news for our find sooner or later. I'll email everyone and let them know the time and date to watch the news.


I actually thought you might be serious until this part. :)

03 April, 2006 06:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home