Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, March 25, 2006

BOB SAGET!!!

I so badly want to cuss out my computer right now. Then I want to kick it... but I'm going to control myself and not do such.

I had spent over an hour on a post... and right as I was finishing it... I kicked the power switch on my surge protector on accident... which shut off my computer. So I lost the entire post.

Oh well... now each of you will have to stay up late at night wondering what... oh what... could I possibly have to say that would take over an hour to type out.

More to come...

2 Comments:

Blogger southcutt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

25 March, 2006 06:43  
Blogger southcutt said...

Dude, it's not the computer's fault. You just need to put your surge protector somewhere you can't accidentally kick the switch! It can take some finessing or even, in extreme cases, furniture rearranging; but trust me, it's worth doing—I speak from experience. (I finally moved mine after stepping on it one too many times.) Oh, and you probably want to do this with your computer turned off, just in case. ;-)

And in case you're wondering what in the ^@%$!#*& I'm doing up before 9am on a Saturday...my truck's alternator gave up the ghost last night. My brother's on his way over with a new one so I can change it out in time to get to a group project meeting at 11. Yes, it sucks as much as you would expect.

25 March, 2006 06:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home