Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Cussing...

I have decided to get all of my thoughts together on the topic of cussing. All to often I hear fellow Christians telling each other that we should not use "no no words" for various reasons... but all the reasons that have been presented to me... I do not understand nor agree with them.

Cuss words are simply words. It all depends on how the words are used.

So... my next post is going to be my argument as to why I think it is ok to use cuss words.

If you disagree with me and think it is sinful for a Christian to use cuss words... please hold your comments for the next post... because what ever disagreements there are, I'm hoping to cover them in the next post.

So... keep checking back here if you want to see why I believe it is just fine to use cuss words.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, let me debate and tell you why I disagree with you...wait, you just said not to do that. Well let me tell you why I agree with you...wait, that's the next post. Well shit, you just shouldn't cuss, damn it. :D

05 March, 2006 20:04  
Blogger Mike said...

Way to build the "cussing is immature" argument. ;)

Of course, Nathan's defending it did more for that cause then ya'll could ever do.

06 March, 2006 13:48  
Blogger Mike said...

Wow... am I really that pretentious?

06 March, 2006 15:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home