Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, February 27, 2006

Got Any Ideas?

There are a few reasons as to why I have not been updating this thing as often as I used to.

One reason being I've been busy with school. I say I've been procrastinating a bit... which is true... but I have actually been keeping up with my studies more so than in the past.

Also, my life isn't all that interesting at the moment. School... sleep... eat... potty... smoke... drink... I think that just about sums up my week. Like I said... it's not all that interesting.

Another reason I haven't been updating as often is because my brain is dead at the moment. I have run out of ideas.

Therefore, this post is inviting ideas as to what I should type about.
If there's anything in particular you'd like to read my ideas on... or if there's anything about me that you might want to know... or if there's any kind of story you'd like me to write... please comment about it. The more ideas I have the better.

I cannot promise that I will actually write about each suggestion... but I will do what I can with what is given to me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

28 February, 2006 15:58  
Blogger Nathan said...

Hahaha... Ed, I don't think I could write a story on that.

Man... I thought there'd be more ideas than this.
*shrug*

28 February, 2006 21:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can make a blog entry asking for interesting ideas that Wanda and I can name our child. :)

01 March, 2006 08:17  
Blogger southcutt said...

"Bathe" (or "shower") seems conspicuously absent from your weekly routine. Maybe I should stop blaming the smell in your room on Dubee....

01 March, 2006 12:26  
Blogger Nathan said...

Alan... you're just now figuring that out? :)

01 March, 2006 15:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Alan, Dubeee stinks too, she gets a bath as often as Nathan.

01 March, 2006 19:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, don't you hate it when you think you have to take a dump, but then just fart, but then the amongst the toilet farting you get some foamy stuff out? That always annoys me because it's a wasted trip to the bathroom.

01 March, 2006 20:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home