Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The game is still going...

Ok... so the game started Monday at 7 in the a.m.
As of right now, there has been 6 kills... all which have been made by girls.
Needless to say... the guys need to start playing. However... if the other guys are playing like I am... they're strateegerizing. I have a good idea of when I'm going to go after my target... but of course... I'm not going to post that on here in case someone who's playing reads this.

I've found out all kinds of cool stuff... where my target lives... my target's schedule... where my target works... and some routine habbits. I just have to be sure to make my kill before Monday at 7 in the a.m. otherwise I'll be disqualified.

Not having the internet has sucked. Oh well... I got to do what I got to do.

Ok... time to do some other stuff.

I'll keep you guys updated as often as possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

*sigh*
I just found out my target was killed earlier today.

This means... I now have to stalk someone else... and hopefully kill them before Monday.

05 April, 2006 11:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home