Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Music

I'm constantly looking for new music that I enjoy. Over the years I've found that if I like a band... most people haven't ever heard of them. Therefore, I've decided that every now and again I'm going to post some songs by a band that I really enjoy in hopes that I will introduce some good music to people who are looking for new stuff to listen to.

I'm sure some of you have heard of this band... they had a few top 40 hits back in the 90's.
Days of the New: Shelf in the Room



I was only able to find these two other videos:
Enemy
and
Touch, Peel & Stand

The band also has a MySpace page... which I would link to except that their page doesn't always work for some reason. (I'm assuming it's because it's MySpace)

They have 3 albums:
Orange
Green
Red

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home