Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm an Uncle



Today, around 10 in the a.m., I became Uncle Nathan. For those who don't know, my sister-in-law gave birth to twins. A boy (Samuel) and a girl (Kaylee). They are the cutests babies in the world.

They're both healthy, and Wanda's doing fine. My dad and I are going to go back up to the hospital later today.

Now I just need to wait a bit longer... I'm hoping Samuel's first word will be "nigga" and Kaylee's first word will be "pwease"... that way I can get Samuel to say his first and Kaylee after him... to get the full "nigga pwease". It will be awesome.

Alright, that's all for now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a penis on the bear on the left!? Where do you find all these outlandish pictures, Nathan? You must be a magnet for weirdness on the internet...I never come across stuff like that on Google Pictures.

23 October, 2006 20:01  
Blogger Nathan said...

What else would that... attachment... be on the boy bear?

As for where I find these kinds of pictures... you just have to know what to search for. :) I searched for "anatomically correct bear" and that's one of the results. (Be careful though... because "bear" is a slang term for a very hairy gay guy... so some of the results are less than desirable to see)

24 October, 2006 01:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Nathaniel!! You never change!! LOL!! Just like when we were in school, you will have to teach your nephew and niece how to play qwatas!! LOL

Sarita

26 October, 2006 13:39  
Blogger Nathan said...

You know I be teachin' dim how ta play da qwatas! An' how ta gib me da beat wit dim dominoze!!!

How are you, Sarita? :)

26 October, 2006 21:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, I'm doing good. Getting ready to move to San Antonio on Saturday. Hubby is stationed at Fort Sam right now. How are you?? I haven't heard from ya in a couple of years!!

30 October, 2006 06:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home