Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I Don't Get It



There are certain articles of female fashion that I will never understand (turtle necks being among them) but the one thing that women wear that I can't stand the most are those giant, clown-glasses that they all seem to think looks good.

Ladies... just because Paris says "they're hot" does not mean that they are.

Seriously. Go put those monster glasses on and then take a gander at your reflection in a mirror. You look like an old lady from the 80's. Take them off and get a pair of sunglasses that allows people to see your face.

Think for yourself... stop letting magazines and celebrities tell you what to wear. I don't care how many people tell you that those ginormous glasses look cute. They're wrong. They're hideous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home