Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, October 30, 2006

Diapers



As I've spent the past week with my new niece and nephew I received a brilliant idea. I don't know why I have never thought about this before.

Diapers.

I'm going to start wearing them. Seriously. How many times have you been driving down the road, grabbing your crotch and thinking to yourself "Where's the closest gas station!?!?!? I'm about to pee myself!!!"

See... if you're wearing a diaper... problem solved.

Or... even worse... have you ever been driving... you release some pressure in your "gas tank" only to realize that if you don't stop at a toilet ASAP you're going to have green-apple-splatters in your pants? Well... again... if you're wearing a diaper you can just "let loose" and no worries.

Hmm... now I'll just have to find someone who'd be willing to change the diaper for me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Well... if it's cold out, then the warmth would be a welcomed treat.

30 October, 2006 21:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home