Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Instead...

Well…

I was going to make a post about a commercial I saw today. It was a commercial where a woman was looking for her missing shoe while her husband stands in the bathroom. The husband is an older man, wearing his underwear and white undershirt (which was tight enough to compliment his beer gut).

The woman finally decides to look under the bed for her shoe… and what does she find along with her missing shoe? A diamond necklace (or maybe it was a bracelet… I don’t remember for sure which one). The moment she opens the jewelry box she envisions her husband as a sexy, muscle-bound stud.

See… I was going to make a post about how women will see their husbands as attractive only after he spends 3 months pay on her.

However…

I cannot make the full, lengthy post that I was going to because I was sidetracked.

By what, you ask?

Well… I was distracted by…

The Armor of God PJ’s.

Yes… you heard me correctly. The Armor of God PJ’s. For parents who want the entire school to mock their child for the rest of his/her days.

But that’s not all… soon, they’ll have the Armor of God PJ Dolls.

You know… the second this website loaded… I had to suppress the biggest laugh ever as to not wake up my parents. These are just horrid.

The website says:
“The whole Armor of God Pajama set will help your children to depend on God to protect them from their fears, doubts, and uncertainties at night so their sleep can be restful and peaceful.”

I wonder how, exactly, will a pair of PJ’s help children depend on God. Are they magical PJ’s?

Let’s just hope that the parents who would torture their poor children by making them wear this will never see that website.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The people behind this are probably customers of WholesomeWear swimsuits, too!

09 December, 2006 10:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Blogger.

09 December, 2006 10:32  
Blogger Nathan said...

Two things, Alan...
1) I fixed the multi-posts. :)
2) That's a crazy bit of swimwear. :) I've never heard of that stuff before.

And Luke, I see what you're saying... I just couldn't see myself purchasing that for my own children (if'n I ever has any). But also... I think there'd be bettwer ways to go about teaching them.

09 December, 2006 10:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home