Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Well.... shit.

I made my kill...

However... my new target got word that I was hanging out at my house with some friends. He came in through the back door about an hour after I shot Gabe... so... now... I'm dead.

Game over for me.

I let my guard down.

He was on his way to Houston... but once he received the call that I shot Gabe, he turned around and got me.

It was fun while it lasted.

I should've known better. I should've followed my instincts and just went back over to Mike's house. But no... I decided to stay and visit with some of the people I haven't seen in so long. And because of that... I'm dead.


Well... now that I'm done with Assassins... I shall update this info for those of you who have not heard yet.

I received a letter from A&M the other day. I did not get accepted.

So... my plans for now is to move back to Austin and find a job... at least for the fall. I will re-apply to A&M... however, this time I will also apply to UT and to SWT (I mean Texas State). I'm not really disappointed by this. One thing I've learned over the years is that God puts us in different situations for different reasons. So... I could've been here in College Station to learn something... or to teach something... or to help someone through something. However, it appears that my time here in College Station is complete for the time being. I'm now continuing my journey in life to the next place God leads me.

I'm not sure why I'm being led back to Austin... but... as always... God knows what He's doing.

I'm actually quite glad I'll be back in Austin... but... yeah.

Anyways... I'm going to go finish talking with my friends before they go back to where they came from.

I hope all of you had a good night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Luke, yes I will be applying for the Spring Semester to A&M, UT, and SWT.
However, I will not be attending ACC. After this summer I will have my associates degree... so there wouldn't really be much of a point in going to ACC.

Wanda, I'm going to spoil your kids AND teach them all kinds of cool stuff. ;)

08 April, 2006 12:27  
Blogger Nathan said...

No, of course not. >:)

09 April, 2006 14:34  
Blogger Nathan said...

Listen to Jess, she knows what she's talking about. Christopher... you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking you should be worried.

09 April, 2006 16:18  
Blogger Nathan said...

Your friend... My brother... Doesn't trust us with the raising of his children. I feel your pain in this, Jess. :'(

Christopher!!! WHY??? Now Jess and I are both hurt. You should now allow both of us to each help raise one of your children to make up for this feeling of rejection caused by your own hurtfulness.

That way Jess and I can teach your children all kinds of new and wonderful things. >:) *evil laugh*

I mean... seriously... you have nothing to fear. :)

10 April, 2006 13:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home