Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, January 27, 2006

I came upon this video the other day and I thought you guys might like it.

This guy is amazing!

He plays all of the Mario music. Well... I don't know about the N64 game... or any Mario based game after the one for the Super Nintendo... but just watching this guy's hands move is astounding. I wish I could play the piano half as well as this guy.

The video is a bit long... but I definitely recommend watching all of it.

Enjoy.

9 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

The music (both songs) around the 4 min. mark is the ending of Mario 2... as Mario's asleep and all the bad guys and their names scroll up the screen.

And I'll have to check out that website.

27 January, 2006 11:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've got an erection

27 January, 2006 12:20  
Blogger Nathan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

27 January, 2006 13:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop the laughing is making it go down

27 January, 2006 14:20  
Blogger southcutt said...

John Jackson: Having never met you, I can only hope and pray you are, by some cruel joke of fate, even more sarcastic and shameless than Nathan.

Nathan: The "Happy Tree Friends" link—totally unnecessary. Really.

(Just kidding, John. Well, I do hope you're sarcastic.)

28 January, 2006 02:02  
Blogger Nathan said...

Wait... what's wrong with the Happy Tree Friends? I love those guys. :)

28 January, 2006 03:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy's freakin' awesome. It reminded me of my new ringtone which is the theme to the original Mario Bros. :)

28 January, 2006 21:31  
Blogger John Jackson said...

None of those are me. I would never talk that way. That was just a heckler.

01 February, 2006 19:28  
Blogger Nathan said...

Don't worry about it John. This guy is just some pathetic, lonely, friendless teen who was molested by his father or his uncle. All he's doing is begging for attention.

Or... it's some pathetic, lonely, friendless adult who was molested by his father or his uncle. All he's doing is begging for attention. (which would make him an even bigger loser)

01 February, 2006 20:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home