Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A little something

Well, I have a post I'd like to make, but it's in response to a giant work of crap so that'll take me a few days to finish before I can actually post it.

In the meantime, for those of you who like music, but can't stand the radio because of the repetitiveness of the songs and the commercials, then I'd suggest checking out Pandora Radio. This is an online "radio" station that allows you to search for a specific song/artist/genre then it finds music that either fits in that category or that is similar to the artist/song you searched for. Best thing is, if you don't like a song you can tell it to never play it again. If you find that a certain song is being played too frequently you can just tell it not to play that song for a month.

Well, I hope you guys can utilize this site. I like it.

Only down side is, you have to create an account. However, I haven't seen anything negative come from doing so. I just find that kind of stuff annoying. (Although I can understand why it would be necessary for a site like this... since it remembers your likes and dislikes.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Pandora is great! I'm sad for you that you just found it recently :)

18 October, 2008 11:13  
Anonymous Darpan mandowara said...

Thanks Nathan for giving such a valuable information it's very helpful for me.


23 December, 2016 20:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home