Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

In need of an update


Panda text messaged me earlier asking the name of my apartment complex. I told her, then asked why. She then called me to tell me this story:
Click here to read.

This apparently happened in my apartment complex today. Craziness.

I really need to keep up with updating. I'm just having difficulties finding the motivation to do so at the moment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, so far my blog's looking pretty dismal. So far I've only got 1 comment, and that was from you. :)

Yeah, and I just can't get over how ridiculous those glasses make Paris Hilton looks. And the picture of Jennifer Lopez looks like she was cross-bred with some sort of mutant fly monster. :)

11 October, 2007 21:41  
Blogger Wanda Harbison said...

Here's some motivation..."GET OUTTA MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!"

12 October, 2007 06:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home