Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, October 22, 2007

Spring Semester

I registered for my classes today and it went a lot smoother this time than it did for this current semester. Here's the classes I'll be taking in the Spring:

* Social Psychology
* Forensic Psychology
* Introduction to Criminal Justice
* Forensic Evidence

Good news is, I'll be taking another class with my favorite professor.

In other news, I'm thinking of going to England for the Summer II session. As for now, this is just wishful thinking. Unless I can get a scholarship... or a spare $3500 I'll be staying here. The fee covers classes, food, a place to sleep, a little spending money, and a tour of a couple of places. Also, I can earn up to 7 hours worth of psychology credits. I would really like to do this... so hopefully God will give me a way to do this. We'll see.

YAY! Two posts in two days. Hopefully I'll get back into updating this thing regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home