Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Is it just me?



I've seen this sign (or one extremely similar to it) in various cities. I'm not sure if I should even make this post because every time you see the sign I think you'll start thinking about it as I do.

I know that it's asking:
"Are you pregnant? Do you need someone to talk to?"


but every time I see this sign I read it as:
"Are you pregnant? Want help getting that way?"
In other words, I've always looked at it as someone asking you to call in if you want help getting impregnated. I can just imagine some greasy, bald-headed, middle-aged man with thick glasses eagerly awaiting a phone call so he can rush to the young lady's house to give his best efforts of getting her pregnant.

I don't know... is it just me? Or do others of you read it the same way?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have NEVER thought of that sign in that way until now. Haha, now I'm gonna laugh every time I see it.

26 March, 2008 20:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No never read it that way before, but that's a good idea and I'll definitely read it that way now!

-Gilbert

15 May, 2008 21:59  
Blogger Luke Sneeringer said...

That never occurred to me at all.

02 September, 2008 00:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home