Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Is it just me...

or does this not look right to you either?


(click the small pictures to see the larger ones... duh)


One of the gifts for WoW's Hallow's End celebration is the broom that you see my Priest riding in the above pictures. The broom handle just really doesn't sit right with me... it looks a bit like... well... you get my drift. I think the graphics designer should've made that look a bit more like someone riding a broom instead of a broom popping out of someone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your mind's in the gutter. :)

05 November, 2007 19:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo...almost 3 months of no posts.

24 January, 2008 20:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home