Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tonight was a good night...

Tonight I got to spend time with a friend who I have not seen since she left for England a little over a year ago.

We met up at a pub called Sherlocks at 7 in the p.m. and started talking and drinking some beers. We finally decided to order food around 10:15... and continued to talk. We then ordered one last drink and were finally kicked out of the place at 2:15 in the a.m. I hope our waitress wasn't pissed at us for taking up one of the seats in her section for 7 hours. We didn't even realize how fast time was flying by.

I had a beer tonight that I had never had before... and it was pretty good. It's called Boddingtons.

Once I got back to the house, I checked my email... and to my surprise I saw an email from Andy informing me that he found my mp3 player at his house. I'm super thrilled about that... because now I don't have to go buy another one.

And now that it's almost 3 in the a.m. I should go to bed so I can wake up for church in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home