Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I GOT THE JOB!!! :)



First... the above picture is the sunburn I received yesterday after welding for maybe 30 seconds. The picture's not all the great... it's a bit blurry... and it shows exactly how white I am. (not that me being super-white was ever a big secret)

Anyways... as you can tell from the title of this post... I got the job. I start tomorrow, bright and early, at 6 in the a.m. That means I'll need to leave my house by 5:30 in the a.m.... which means I'll have to wake up around 4:45 - 5 in the a.m. yay.

So... I guess tomorrow I'll have yet another update as to how the first day of work went.

Until then... have a great day. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger southcutt said...

Congratulations, cracker! Sounds like you're going to have to completely invert your old sleep schedule, though. Good luck with that.

22 August, 2006 10:24  
Blogger John Roberson said...

Congrats!

23 August, 2006 21:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home