Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ok ok... an update!



So... I've decided to finally update this thing... since I've been harassed by everyone to do so. ;)

Today... well... yesterday, rather... (my today)... didn't go how I intended it to go.

The day started off with me waking up due to some rather weird dreams. Let's just say I was in a secret compartment under a slide at a water park... with a caged lion... later I was with my mom and brother... chasing a car full of people who stole my brother's license plates (not his car... just the plates)... then I ran down some stairs with Dubeee... who must have magically appeared... and anyways... yeah... it was a weird dream.

Once I'm fully awake I decide to go check the mail. As I'm coming back inside, Andrew returns from class. He then asks me "Hey, do you know you're tire's flat?"

*sigh*

No... I didn't know it was flat. It was filled with air last night. Anyways... I then took my car to Discount Tires where I purchased 4 new tires. I figured I'd might as well since one of the back tires was completely flat (and had the wires showing) and the other back tire was in just as poor of condition except that it still held air. The two front ones could've lasted a little longer... but I would've had to replace them in a short amount of time... so I just decided to get all 4 new. So... now I'm $240 poorer.

I then returned back to the house... where I continued packing the things in my room. (I'm almost done). I then went to class to take my test.

The test was... odd. It was one of those tests where I think I did ok... but at the same time I had a really weird feeling that I did piss-poor. Well... I shall see tomorrow (er... today).

Saturday's going to be fun. I'll be playing hockey for the second time in my life. I must remember to go to Academy and buy... umm... protection. I don't want a repeat of last time. ;)

And... well... that's all ya'll get for now. Ya'll are lucky ya'll got that much. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

I see how it is... everyone harasses me to update... and once I do... no one comments on it. Yeah... see if I ever update this thing again. ;)

04 August, 2006 00:12  
Blogger southcutt said...

"Naty"?!?! Oy vey....

For your information, Nathan, I haven't been doing much blog reading lately, because freakin' SuddenGay Cable hasn't hooked up internet service at my new house yet. They're supposed to do it today...I'll find out if they did when I get home from work.

07 August, 2006 13:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home