Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sanjaya Malakar

For those of you who don't know, Sanjaya was finally booted off of American Idol. I am so extremely happy about this.

I honestly don't understand how he made it as far in the competition as he did. I mean, I've heard drunks at karaoke bars sing better than this "no-talent ass clown."

This season, after Hollywood week, I honestly thought Sanjaya would be the first to go. But, alas, he stayed on the show. The following week I was just sure that he would be kicked off... but I was once again disappointed. It finally got to the point to where I didn't think he would get kicked off. So instead of trying to guess that he would be the one to go home, I started guessing that the second worse singer would be the one to go home.

Finally... tonight... he was told to go home. I cheered loudly and clapped my hands. Now, all of the singers can actually have a fair competition.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he's got talent, but not enough to have made it as far in the competition as he did. He should have been kicked off weeks ago. But...there are enough 14 year old with girls with cell phones that he was able to stay.

19 April, 2007 05:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home