Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Forgot...

Oops, I forgot to mention this on here.

I'm not sure if many of you are aware of this, but I applied to be a substitute teacher about a week ago. I went to the orientation class this past Wednesday, and tomorrow will be my first time in the classroom.

What class will I be subbing for?

ISS

That's right. In School Suspension. :)

Thankfully I will not be by myself. I will be considered an assistant, so I will be in the classroom with an actual teacher. Or... at least that's how the person at the orientation made it out to sound. We'll see. :)

So... this could either be a great experience... or it could be total nightmare. I'm hoping for the great experience. :)

I'll let ya'll know how it goes tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger southcutt said...

"I'll let ya'll know how it goes tomorrow."

You said that six days ago, turd brains. Where's the update?

I won't even mention your misspelling of "y'all".... ;-)

07 February, 2007 06:22  
Blogger Nathan said...

Update's coming. You'll just have to wait another little bit. I decided not to give account of the first day since I figured the next few days would be better... and they were. :)

I'll post the update tonight... hopefully. :)

07 February, 2007 10:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home