Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pan's Labyrinth



I have seen many movies over the past several months, and I have been disappointed by about 95% of those.

Pan's Labyrinth was a refreshing change of movie style. This movie is like none other that I have seen before. It's only playing in select theatres, but if you can find one close to your home that's showing this film, I definitely reccomend seeing it.

The only negative thing I have to say about this movie is that the entire thing's in Spanish. And that's not really anything negative, seeing as how I don't think it was produced by America.

The soundtrack is absolutely beautiful. I will be purchasing it as soon as possible.

So anyways, go watch this. It's definitely worth the money.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

La pelìcula entero es en Español, sì?

30 January, 2007 20:41  
Blogger Nathan said...

Yes, the entire movie is in Spanish. :) And I didn't even have to translate that. *pats self on back*






*hopes he got that right* :)

30 January, 2007 23:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home