Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Oops

At the end of the day on Thursday (March 22nd)I was walking into the office so I could sign out for the day. One of the teachers stopped me and said something like "I know the classes that you're subbing in right now can be quite stressful at time, yet you always have a smile on your face." I decided to have fun with my response. I said something like "It's the end of the day... It's all up hill from here... I hope."

This was a bit ironic since... well... about ten minutes later I was in a wreck.

I went out to my car (which was parked in the student lot since the staff parking lot was full) and instead of going through the light (which I've done every time I leave that parking lot) I went down to a little driveway. Traffic going North was stopped for the light. The cars in front of this driveway I was at decided to stop to let me go. I looked to the right. The coast was clear. I then proceeded to make my left turn... but didn't see the female driver in the chicken lane. So we crashed.

Oh well. I now must wait to see what my insurance company says.

On a good note, no one was injured.

I guess I should've posted this earlier... but I had other things on my mind. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger southcutt said...

There's a reason some folks call it the suicide lane instead.

24 March, 2007 17:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just hope none of those damned ambulance chasers (like that cross-eyed bastard, Ted Lorenz) saw it or she'll be a physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually injured woman in need of 10 trillion bucks faster than you can blink.

24 March, 2007 20:59  
Blogger Ed said...

The question remains...was she hot? and did you pee in her butt?

04 April, 2007 05:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home