Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Crazy Pez Collectors...



This PEZ dispencer was sold almost two weeks ago... for $32,205.
It was sold on eBay... if you want to see the page, click here.

Here's an article about the dispencer. This purchase seems to have broken the world's record on most money spent on a single dispencer. (The previous record was $6000)

Now... I know that none of the pez in my collection will sell for that much (seeing as how I only have one rare one) but it would be nice if one day my collection would be worth some crazy money. Although... I'm not so sure I'd sell it. I'd probably hold on to it and let it gain value... then give it to my kids (if I have any) and let them worry about selling it.

In other news... I'm going dove hunting on Saturday... I hope I can shoot one at point blank range... I would laugh rather hard. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

The silver Shrek Donkey. There were a limited supply... and they were passed out at the first showing of Shrek 2. Supposedly, there were only 2000 of these ones made.

07 September, 2006 14:49  
Blogger southcutt said...

Have you been dove hunting, or anything else-hunting, before? Whom are you going with? (Not Dick Cheney, I hope...!)

08 September, 2006 13:59  
Blogger Nathan said...

Nope... I've never hunted before in my life. So... I will be losing my hunting virginity... with my brother and my cousin. Wait... that just sounds way wrong.
Eh.

08 September, 2006 15:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home