Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Poor Tummy

I don't know what the deal is here. I felt fine all last week... but then on Friday, we left for Dallas, and stopped to eat at Long John Silvers. Ever since then my stomach has had a dull ache. At first I thought it was the food, but seeing as how that meal has long since left my body... I don't think it's the food that caused it.

I haven't had any of the normal "friends" that like to keep stomach-aches company, just the dull aching. It's really weird. It's not like any other stomach ache I've ever had.

I went ahead and cancelled the job I had for tomorrow because I don't think I will be able to stand in a classroom all day. I didn't really want to cancel the job because I like money... but I really don't think it would be a good idea to go.

Anyways, hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow because I really would like to work the rest of the week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Until then, try GasEx or something. Maybe it's just a bunch of gas? But Alan's right, if it lasts much longer and especially if it gets worse, go to the doctor.

24 April, 2007 16:58  
Blogger Elli said...

You alive over there?

01 May, 2007 16:45  
Blogger Nathan said...

I'm still alive. :) My stomach is feeling better now. It took a while, but it finally stopped feeling weird.

Thanks for your concern, all of you. :)

01 May, 2007 18:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home