Not So Comfortably Numb

Just some thoughts from a guy with an overactive mind...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Car Was On The News!

Woo Hoo! My car was on KXAN News tonight (Jan. 17, 2007) at about 10:10 in the p.m.

Here's the story (since the news only showed one of the photos and didn't say anything about it really):

It started off yesterday afternoon. I went outside to see what Christopher and Panda were doing to my car. Upon seeing what they were doing... I laughed and joined in. Then today we finished off the art work.

I'll put them in order of events as best I can.
*In case you've never interacted with a web site, just click a little picture to see a bigger picture

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

The ice armor melted. But that's ok because I'm tired of the cold. :) If it's not cold enough for ice to stay on the ground, then the weather is moving in to right direction. :)

24 January, 2007 22:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home